The following video is the official introduction to the Solid Edge Community Open Source Initiative. I spoke about this topic at Solid Edge University 2014. At that time, we were not quite ready to go live as we were still learning how to set everything up and a lot was in flux. As of today, I'm happy to announce that we're ready to move forward and share all of the hard work that has gone on in the project.
The video is 23 minutes long but I strongly encourage you all to watch it in its entirety as there is a lot of good information in it. I also attached the PowerPoint presentation.
Here are all of the relevant links:
- Solid Edge Community on GitHub
- Interop.SolidEdge (NuGet Package)
- SolidEdge.Community (NuGet Package)
- SolidEdge.Community.Reader (NuGet Package)
- Samples for Solid Edge on CodePlex
- Spy for Solid Edge on CodePlex
- Solid Edge Community Templates
Editor note: This post is also available on the Solid Edge Developer Blog.